Follow my blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Illusion Art

This weekend I read about an Illusion Art exhibit in American Village.  A few months ago I saw this exhibit in another town here in Okinawa, but Brandon was off-island and I didn't think I could find it myself, so we didn't go.    I was excited to see that it was back, and even closer to home.  Off we went on Sunday night to check it out.  

Ahh, a sunset cruise to start our adventure.

Oh no, we are under attack...someone tell Brock so he can be scared too!

Hold on for your life Reagan, the ship is going down!

She surfs Whale Sharks, she's cool like that.

Even Brock can surf them.

You can't tell much from this one, but Brock is getting attacked by the giant octopus and Reagan is attempting to push it back in the crate.  I'm just trying to keep Brock in one spot long enough for Brandon to snap the picture!



Don't look behind you Reagan!


They had a few illusions outside too.  



Don't get too close to the edge Reagan! 


While we were there, a Japanese Dance company was doing performances in the courtyard.  

Just a couple of shots of American Village. 



Brandon, what long legs you have...



If Reagan ever wins a pot of gold, this will be her reaction.


Of course, there is an arcade next to the exhibit.  


Some of the dance troop performers.


No comments:

Post a Comment