Follow my blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Brock's 1st Birthday

Brock's birthday is 1 week after Reagan's, plus 8 years :).  Every quarter Brandon has to fly up to Mainland Japan to work at a smaller Marine clinic in Iwakuni since they don't have a Periodontist.  It happened to fall the week between their birthdays this quarter, so he ended up getting home on Friday evening.  We decided to celebrate Saturday too, so Brock scored.  

We tried to save each person's gifts and Facetime with each family so that they could see Brock open their presents.  Being half way around the world is a challenge sometimes, but it's also sort of amazing that we can share all these moments in real time with our families.


These are a few Brock shots in his birthday shirt from Grandma Gloria. 




Someday he'll hate me for this, but I'm singing "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" in my head.

Nevermind, I'm over it.  






We got him a Herky the Hawk pillow pet, it was a huge hit.  






Trying out the new Bike from Grandma Donna.  


It's Cake time!


Who's ready for cake?   This guy!




Two hands are better than one!

Reagan wasn't feeling the best - can you tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment